I’ve been working on TRC 9 a bit lately. Made some progress, had some setbacks, the usual.
I’ve been trying to figure out what to do about the news archive that is in Drupal. I managed to find a plugin that will import content from a Drupal site, but sadly it imports every thing with today’s date. That doesn’t really work the backlog of posts on the site.
I’m back to square one, so I’ll need to find some way to preserve what we have with Drupal. I’m thinking this is a good reason to get a new domain for the new version of the site. I’m still thinking it all over.
But I did make progress. Got quite a few static pages converted over!